I'm playing this weekend and I can't remember ever getting a count this high in my life.

It was as though every small card in the 6 decks was practically used up.

Playing KO the count was plus 24. I would actually have to go back in my memory to remember ever seeing this.

So the dealer has a 9 showing and I get my first ACE. I'm so positive i'm getting a blackjack that I had the money spent already. Don't forget my max bet is on the table.

Instread, I get another ace. I'm not disappointed, this is even better, i'm gonna get 2 blackjacks against this dealer 9 which I know can't posibly be anything other then 19.

I mean for goodness sake, the count is on pluto.

The guy gives me a 4 and a 5. I can't even imagine where he got them from.

So I figure i'm dead against his 19.

Of course that death would be to quick and they don't like us dieing without suffering.

So this guy turns over a 6 in the hole. I can't belive what a break I caught. The count is even better then it was when the hand started.

Can you believe he finds a 4. I sat there staring at that 19 for about 30 seconds.

All I could think about is, "WHERE DO THEY GET THOSE LOW CARDS AT THOSE INCREDIBLE COUNTS"

I turned it into a winning session, but I think it was a hand I will never forget. Only because of the rediculous count.

Boy this is some life we have chosen lol

Hollywood