I have been gambling for over foty five years. I am also in the pro rodeo hall of fame. If you take all the combinations of the dice there are 36 seven being the most common . It should come up one in six how ever i have seen this mith shattered to hell when you have along roll. In the Horse Shoe in the seventys when Benny was running the joint I would bet $10,000.00 on the pass line and catch it several times. I was a world famos gambling cow boy when in the Horse Shoe I would say give the Cow Boy the money the dice tabel would be stacked 10 deep to watch me play. This was before Becky Bennion run it in the ground. I can tell all about the good the bad and the ugly about craps. Curently I have terminal cancer and my days are numbered and all I have left are my memories. Live each day as if it was your last and always cowboy up you dont make any money till you make that eight second ride. Also Nevada Palace used to have fifty cent craps. Ask me some time about the ghost of Beeny Bennion life is short live it to the fullist but please remember one thing some one has to pay for those fancy lights and fixtures and gambling is addititicive and you can go from ahero to a zero in a second. It has ruined millions of lives. Moderation in all things Jimmy the Greek died broke. Signing off Give the cowboy some money. Happy Trails