I have sealed up and put away my hard cover BJA3. I know there was some mention or discussion about what I'm fixing to ask. But I want to leave my book wrapped up and plus I would like to get input from as many people as possible.

When converting RC to TC I think I remember there being 2-3 different ways to handle the RC to get your TC. (Floored, Truncate,Round? If these aren't the terms that apply, excuse my memory and see following) I use half decks to get my TC. Just for numbers sake I will use 6D 0r 12 half decks.

At 12 half decks I need a RC of 12 to get TC 1.
RC 24 to get TC 2 etc,...

My RC is 12, it then jumps to 19. Do I still have a TC of 1. Or is it now 2? I think I remember this is where the different terms come in. Does it depend on the system you are using or just personal pref?

Would like to hear how some of you guys handle this. Also I did a search on the internet trying to find definitions of the terms truncate and floor/ed? and their usage. No luck. Someone know where I can get an in depth understanding of these terms.

Also if it is easier to just reference me to somehwere to find these answers thats fine too. I'm not loking for anyone to have to write an essay.

Thanks for any kind of input.

Kid