Searching the web I found a few different charts to go by. Some are for atlantic city use only and some are for the lav vegas strip and some are for off the strip. Can you explain why there are different charts for different locations.

Whats the best basic strategy chart to use? This way I dont memorize the wrong one.

I got CVBJ today was doing 83%-87% went and looked at a few different charts studied them for about an hour or so then went back to CVBJ and got 2 100% back to back followed up with a 96%. Thats where I just ended my session to come on here to ask a few questions.

So which chart is best to use ?

Also today my copy of BJA3 came. But thats not a beginners book, and that being what I am. I only looked it over. Going to Blackjack Bluebook II, by Fred Renzey,Knockout Blackjack, by Ken Fuchs or Olaf Vancura Professional Blackjack, by Stanford Wong. One of those and see where that gets me Which Parker recommended in another post of mine. But its to late and the stores closed Got cards in front of me would like to mess around for a few hours before I go to sleep and wake up and go pick up one of those books. Whats the counting method to use? 2,3,5,6 = -1 7,8,= 0 9,10,J,Q,K,A =+1 ? In one deck the count should equal 0 ?