> was around 80 dollars. Due to splitting
> doubling etc..
> But 25 minimum is but a dream for me right
> now.
> Thats why I am attempting to grind out a 20
> dollar an hour win. It doesnt sound like a
> lot. But it adds up quick. Once I boost my
> bank at 20 an hour I would give my self a
> raise to maybe 25 - 30 dollars an hour.
> Granted it will be a grind.
> But it is a million times better than what I
> do day to day now. So I'm ready to grind
> away.
> ........

> Kid

Kid,

You need to find the best games possible. I have managed to find games that offer astronomical SCORE's. I spread 1 - 8 in a single deck game that has great pen(39+ cards dealt). My expectation is very high, 2.56% and the SCORE is 251.21. You aren't going to get this kind of SCORE backcounting as the spread required to achieve it would put you in the guaranteed ruin column.

Now these great games are very hard to find, but if this is something you want to take seriously, you have to spend some time scouting, not all of this business is glamorous, alot of it is monotonous and boring.

I can tell you this, if you aren't disciplined enough to not play unless you have a huge SCORE game with such a small bankroll, start diggin the grave now for ruin will quickly find you.

I myself started out with a fairly modest bank. The only real chance of winning that you have is doing what I said above. Find excellent games, spread as much as they will let you, and have the discipline to walk away when they take away your pen or ability to spread large.

Remember that in general N0 (or the # of hands required for SD to be cancelled by Expectation) decreases with the increase in SCORE. So in other words if you find a game like I have, it will take 40 - 50 hours to reach N0. The backcounting 6deckers in Vegas for your spread have such a low SCORE and such a high N0 that your bankroll is going to be in grave danger. but if SD doesn't get you (and the chances are very very high that it will) you can make about 20 dollars an hour backcounting, but more than likely you will run out of bank as you are going to be betting a high multiple of Kelly, and multiples of Kelly are almost always fatal.

Just my advice, red chips can get away with more than green or black as far as heat and spread, take advantage of it! play the single and dd games with High SCOREs have a good act, and pillage and plunder 'em!!!:-)

Good Deviations,
LM