Put the Chapter 10 charts in some type of order. I often use these as a reference, and I calculate I will waste 1.414 days of my life paging back and forth looking for the chart I want. If I flip the book open to the 2 deck charts, do I need to page forward or backward to find the 6 deck games? If the charts were arranged in 1D--2D--6D--8D order, then finding the particular game set of charts you wish to look at would be much simpler. I use several bookmarks, but I haven't yet resorted to tabbing the individual sections.
(I know, I know, buy BJRM2002!)

I think many people would be interested in seeing the profit implications and changes in standard deviation from different betting spread techniques. How about some Chapter 10 type charts and your analysis for some sample games, using a bet spread that ramps late (don't increase until +2), or a "two-stage" bet spread (min bet until +3, then max bet), etc. I am sure you could come up with some interesting twists.

Let somebody give your book a comprehensive and exhaustive index. I might want to review your analysis of your betting spread technique and the comparison to similar betting methods bending one or two of the "rules". What page do I turn to? You give a good layman's explanation of portfolio risk management and how it relates to blackjack. Where was that again? Given the wealth of information in your book, the number of entries in the index should be 2X to 3X the number of pages of text.

Just some minor suggestions for an excellent book.