> Page 8 of Ken Uston's SS Count "The use of most
> strategy decision numbers has a minimal effect on win
> rates."

Bet one for bad and two for good is still a pretty powerful technique.

> The Uston SS Count has only six indexes for shoe games
> including Insurance.

While I obviously agree with Uston, Snyder, etc regarding certain elements of lite play I sympathize with Salmon in that vulgarizng the techniques, as he calls it, should not be construed with sloppiness.

MJ -keep questioning everything.

The quotes from Uston above does not make lite play any more valid because Norm quotes him. Can you believe Uston -evertime? Maybe, who knows. He didn't even use his own count when he played for real money. Gee, thanks Kenny, for being upfront.

So Snyder's endorsement put it over the edge for you on this issue. Can you believe him -eveytime? Per his website he can not now "in good conscience" endorse ANY commercially available BJ simulator now on the market! None. He does recomend PowerSim however.

I have learned much, from most, but you keep figureing it out yourself MJ, you can do it, the truth is out there.

By the way, your MIT boy and his +7 max bet concept. Obviously these guys are not stupid. Either this guy is a poser, or you mis-understoof him, or maybe they were trying to smooth out the flux. When your bet spread is effectively 1:1000, maybe their ramp does not look like mine.