I lost $1000 over the last two days (10 hours)! - Nearly 20% of my bankroll. I initially started with $5000, slowly worked it up to $5600, then BAM! Now I'm at $4600. After 60 hours of playing, I'm PAYING $7 an hour, instead of winning $10 - $20.

It was all about losing a handful of max bets. I've never seen so many high counts - and never lost so many! Every time I bet a black chip (twice), I lost. I played two hands at $75, split one and lost all three bets.

I lost control for the last hand I played - I lost the count, but knew it was at least +4, I put every last penny of my session bankroll on the felt - white chips, pink chips, red chips, it was pathetic. I didn't have enough cash in my pocket to cover a split, let alone a doubledown after a split. Naturally, I lost the bet.

I always thought a session bankroll of 60 units would be more than enough. I guess I was kidding myself - with a max bet of 10 units (or even a big bet of 8 units), just a split here, a double there, and a handful of losses and the whole bankroll is history. I counted on playing most of the time at 1, 2 or maybe 4 units. I guess good luck (i.e. High Counts) was more of a curse than a blessing.

It's so stupid - my billing rate is more than ten times my expected win rate at BJ - So why am doing this?!?

BJ isn't fun anymore - EV and SD are nice in theory, but it really SUCKS being on the left side of the bell curve.