My first post, describing me. Have played a couple of hundred thousand hands on CVBJ and recently ordered CVCX. Both are great. I'm using Hi-Lo, and play eight deck in Atlantic City. I've lost a few thousand and wanted to step back to re-evaluate and learn before going back. I can tell you that I think CVBJ and CVCX are absolutely fantastic as well as support offered by QFIT. If you can afford to sit down at a table and loose a grand, you can't not be able to afford these products.

My basic question is on swings. I just played a session of 831 hands and went down 255 (3825 on a $15 table) units a loss rate of -12.69%. My cumulative error cost for the session was about $36. According to CVCX my chance of this result is less than 1%. Howver, I see swings at 1000 hands betting this ramp on a miniscule amount of data (46K hands) betting this ramp of 6 to 7 K. I dumped my CVBJ data into a spread sheet and measured change in bank roll by subtracting each bankroll balance from the bankroll balance 1000 hands before it. So, I throw it out there. How many units down would you consider an extremely unusual result, e.g. less than 2% probability in units. I'm playing about a 13 unit spread.

I am very slightly ahead overall over the last 46k hands. It seems to me that the loss itself isn't important but being able to plan for sings and absort them is, as well as, being able to absorb them psychologically. A $4k loss or a $6K loss woudn't bother me if I planned for it and expected it eventually. Looks like a $10K bankroll on a $15K table at a minimum. Even playing the ramp I'm on, CVCX thinks there is a 9.2% chance of wiping out my bankroll. Once again, if you have a thought on min bankroll relative to max bet, spread etc. Let me know.