First time poster here. I've made about 5 trips to Vegas in the last 2 years and, as an initial goal, have been working at building an initial investment of $3000 into a bankroll of $10,000. I had some great wins this past weekend and am now up to $7900 (but I needed to pay myself back for some expenses and so effectively have a BR of $6500 now). I played at one store in the Vegas area for just 1.5 hours, bought in for $200, and won about $1700 in that time. Stood up, colored up, and just as I was about to head to the cashier, a floor guy backed me off. He told me I'm not allowed to play blackjack anymore but was perfectly welcome to play anything else. (As an aside, he was strangely nice about it.) I gave a little sigh of exasperation, told him ok, and went to cash out. I was really surprised. This is a moderate-sized store, and I wouldn't have thought a $1700 win would garner much attention. I was varying my bets with the count (2 hands of $10-$60), but it wasn't my great playing skill that was accounting for the win. I made very few index plays: a few insurance decisions and 16 vs. 10 plays. The fact is, I was just "lucky" and got great hand after great hand while the dealer kept breaking at all the right times. I guess I stayed a little longer than I should have, but I'm wondering if this is normal and it's time for me to start paying more serious attention to camouflage strategies. Thoughts? Thanks.

-jjjggg