Always playing at the shoe table (I think there is only one).

1) Guy next to me is spreading $10-250. A couple of hands he's maxed out and two hands in a row dealer shows an Ace. Of course we both insure, but he digs into his pocket to raise the $250 on one of the hands. (I think dealer had BJ on the second hand but not the first; I'm spreading $10-50.) I feel like he's driving his Ferrari 180MPH up and down the street past the police station, but at least while I was there nothing happened to him.
2) Maybe a week later we players get into a conversation with a dealer who says he started dealing on April 27, 1969. I might have the date wrong by a little but it's close. He gets tapped out and when he comes back (I'm spreading $10-50 as always) he says something like - I missed the first few words - "if you were a counter and I said you were just a pro." Weird.
3) Playing yesterday and one of the side bets is very like Lucky Ladies except that it's a $1 progressive and the payout is 2-1 for a nonsuited 20 and the jackpot for heart Q's with dealer BJ. Guy to my left is playing the side bets and I think he gets a matched 20 and the dealer pays him $10. I'm puzzled but say nothing. A little later he's dealt two spade Q's and again the dealer pays him $10. This time I make a fuss, but the floor comes over and even he points to the sign explaining the jackpot which shows two spade K's as a "matched 20" paying $25 and he seems to be saying it's only a pair of spade K's. I've had enough. I color up and go to security and ask to speak to the shift manager. Someone comes over, not sure what his title is but who cares, he says he's the person I need to talk to, I explain it to him. Meanwhile, the guy who was playing to my right comes over and corroberates the story. The manager is sympathetic, agrees with me, asks if the player is still at the table and we look and he is. I have no reason to stick around but I get the strong feeling they get it fixed and presumably also explain it to the errant floor.