In Real Shuffle, about 44,000,000 bets per round (I realize this low number of bets just gives us 'ballpark figures,' but my laptop is very slow.), I've noted an interesting phenomenon.
For 2 decks, "Cut to 1st Ace," 1 player flat betting, Complete Basic Strategy, no Counting, Round 1 is of course at about + 40% player advantage because his first card of the first round is always an Ace.

However,
Round 2 is about +. 942 player advantage!,
Round 3 is about + .890 player advantage!,
Round 4 is about + .528 player advantage!,
Round 5 is about + .167 player advantage!,
(The rest of the rounds are at a player disadvantage.).

The positive player EV for Rounds 2-5 may be because most of the time, the same Ace is the one first cut to. I don't know.

**My main question: Does this mean that the player will have an advantage for Rounds 2 -5 of those shoes (1/13 shoes) in which the first card he happens to receive (which represents the same result as when CV Data intentionally cuts to the first Ace) in the Shoe is an Ace?**

If so, perhaps he will also have an advantage for Rounds 2 - 5 of those shoes in which at least one Ace appears ANYWHERE in Round 1 of the shoe and not just being the very first card of Round 1 of the shoe?

Perhaps it depends on where the player places the cut card?

(Finally, I can't figure out how to sim the above scenario. The closest I can come is setting a Bonus for ""Player First Card" = Ace and then manually reviewing the log for the 4 rounds after this phenomenon takes place in the first round of SEVERAL BILLION SHOES. ) Any ideas?