Not talking about "Bet Spreads" but rather the strategy in which you place your bets...Just wondering what the consensus is, on how most of you place your bets? I really hate the idea of making a 1 unit bet and then going straight to a 5 or 10 unit bet..Or say losing a 5 unit bet and then going to a 10 unit bet. For me, i only like to increase My bets "after a couple of loses" and IF and only IF the edge increases.

However if i WIN a 2.5 unit bet for example and the count "barely" warrants a 5 unit bet i will then place the 5 unit bet(double up). However had i LOST i would ONLY come back with the 2.5 unit bet even though a 5 unit bet was justified.

Now if i lost AGAIN and the count justifys a 7 or 10 unit bet i will now only increase to the 5 unit bet (but stayed @ 2.5 units if count only warranted a 5 unit edge).

Im not sure why i bet this way but i really seem to have BETTER results betting this way opposed to just betting to the count regardless of winning or losing...Just wondering if others bet this way too? And or what their betting strategys are?