Last night I pulled an all-nighter playing a promotion that required 1,000 hands of table game action at a min of $100 a hand or more to qualify for a $2,000 prize. The action was mostly on Spanish 21 (99.66% payback to player) and blackjack (99.62% payback to player). I flat betted $100 the entire time and played basic strategy. On Spanish 21 I rescued more hands than basic strategy says to so my basic strategy wasn't perfect but was close.

Anyway, here are the swings that happened. Do they seem reasonable? Started off, and right away got about $500 ahead. Then lost about $1,400. Slowly grinded back to about $900 ahead from buy in. Then all hell broke loose or as BJGenius007 says they turned on beast mode. I went from high of being $900 ahead to a loss of $2,600 a $3,500 swing. Then actually did another buy-in at this point, and I thought my goose was cooked. Believe it or not I then started on a comeback and came all the way back to actually being about $900 ahead again. Game then turned again and with less than $10,000 to play I slowly lost $1,900. I finished the promotion down about $1,000. I should have only lost about $500. Do these swings seem reasonable or are they way out of line?