Quote Originally Posted by Iwantmoney View Post
Someone mentioned 1.5 percent of TC 6 with 1.5 deck cut off but does it matter with lots of deck remaining? Like it was 8 D with two decks played and yet such high TC and RC
A few comments.
1. RC 37 with 2 decks played of 8 is highly suspect. Was this shoe observed at beginning of shift? Was this shoe hand shuffled or through an ASM at table? The answer to those 2 comments, balance of that shoe and shoes thereafter would tell a story.

2. Some years back, (Heavy red chip days) I was half shoed and shoe ended exactly at 3 of 6 decks played. Shoe ended at RC-23 with (Definitely no cheating). Shuffle was simple and trackable. I got the cut card and managed to cut a huge swath of low cards out of play. Made $500 or so on that shoe.

3. Almost 2 years ago, I had a shoe of RC 18 after 1 deck played (no house cheating). Everything fell into place, and as I like to say - The moon was in the seventh hour and Jupiter aligned with Mars. It was the ride of my life. My RC count of 18 was half of yours at 37. Did you finish your shoe and if so, what was the count.

4. You have mentioned possible cheating before. I have had a coupLe of suspect situations. One was a possible mechanic with a weird hand action. It was 2000 miles from home with lots of available tables. I didn’t know for sure, didn’t need to know for sure and simply went to another table. Another situation, closer to home is suspect. When I go back, it will be with a coordinated back up plan. To quote a line from the first Dirty Harry movie - I gots to know.

https://youtu.be/xYgRVMxjLhc