See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: How to not give up ID after pitboss inquires [unrated]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

How to not give up ID after pitboss inquires [unrated]

Guy gets backed off next to me using a 2.5-1 spread on $50 DD. I'm using a 7-1 basically but with cover play (like not dropping in neutral counts). Was planning on leaving, was on my 10th flat bet hand of $100 then this happened

Pitboss asks, hey you've been here a while. Let me give you free comps. I respond nah, I'm leaving tomorrow. He says it's okay, you can use it when you return. To which I say, too much work. My I'd is in my bag and I dont want to pull it out. To which he replied, it's okay. Here's a notepad. Write your name and DOB.

I had a player card from years ago. Am I done the next time I return (I plan on playing way shorter). And what could I have done to not give it up. False name wouldnt work. If I just say no and walk, that might piss him off. Thoughts?

Ps: heard in passing, one PB says to the other, should back him off when he loses
    Last edited by 20 to 1 Spread; 12-23-2019 at 07:58 PM. Reason: More details