I stand by my first impression of the zen/zone. This is what I get for just mentioning the site. Poor Norm, they have a sticky thread set up over there to just trash him. They also modified Norm's avatar.

"Midwest Player wouldn't know a good forum if it smacked him in the face. He's a closed minded piece of work and we here at the zen/zone do not sweat degenerates like him. He's a typical "yes man." Midwest Player doesn't understand that Norman does not allow links to be posted on BJTF from the zen/zone, the idiot! Look who is running the forum at BJTF idiot!!! Midwest player needs to get it thru his dense head! It's fucking Norman, idiot! He doesn't allow it idiot!

As far as the Anonymous poster, he or she can go fuck himself/herself. The little coward has to hide his name & handle because he doesn't have the stones to say it so we can see who is running their mouth. The anonymous poster can come here if he/she wants to dispute anything.

Bosox on the other hand, he has his head screwed on straight. A reasonable person. We're not losing any sleep over here at the zen/zone over what gets said about this website at BJTF. Not at all."