Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
So, what we were initially told, as well as what we know, is as follows.

He pulls the trigger at plus 2, spreading 1x15 to 7x200.
He does not know indices.

Forgetting an implied strategy, which he is clearly not good enough for, let's just assume the normal parameters of greed, and apply his strategy accordingly. To emphasize the example, I'll create a scenario.

Bushie is playing his single square game when, all of a sudden, his table mate - numb nuts, at the stroke of true 2.0, spreads from 15 to 7x200. We are now starting deck 5 of a 5.5 dealt shoe, so we know, for sure (playing hi lo) that they're 2 more face cards than low cards. Numb nuts, since he does not have a handle on indices, for sure has no concept of the middle card groupings. Hand 1 produces a 20, against dealers upcard of 10. RC is minus 1. He has 6 more hands, with no evidence being presented of shuffle tracking, or depth charging skill (not properly applied anyways) for that matter. We don't know WHEATHER hi or lo cards are coming out - we now know, however, that the rest of the hands aRe at a disadvantage. In fact, numb nuts is in the middle of a crap shoot, and he's just increased his exposure 95 times on a potential one time event.

He's not, in a million years trying to boot Bushie if the table, with that strategy, at true 2.0. The point for dickhead of getting Bushie off the table, is to do so at minimal cost as opposed to vast over exposure.

Further, numb nuts has been previously evaluated, by others as evidenced by the critters indifference, said critter having been told not to sweat the action.

They're other ways that this scenario can be applied valuated, but numb nuts hasn't been he skill. I trust I've made my point.
I think we're going to have to agree to disagree. No, you did not make your point to my satisfaction. I don't know how you can say he didn't try to boot Bushie off the table. All counters know two counters aren't suppose to play at the same table for obvious reasons...and spreading to 7 hands would upset even the most mild manner ploppy and probably drive them off the table. I'm only speculating but I expect he wanted this table to himself.

As far as the count being at +2, Bushie only said this after I said his fellow counter was employing a good strategy. In Bushie's first post, he said this counter spread when the count was "decently good". Most APs would not call a +2 "decently good".

From the way I read the OP, this counter was able to get a lot of money on the table in positive count when he had an advantage without attracting heat from the pit boss. Part of being a good AP is "getting away with it". That includes cover betting and playing strategy, which is probably what this AP was employing.

As far as indices, Bushie said he didn't think he used any. It doesn't sound like he knew this for sure.

Also, you're making a lot of assumptions that we'll never know. We do not know his skill level. As far as his bankroll, we don't know what it was so we don't know if his bankroll supported his strategy.

You have not commented on any of Bushie's vodoo comments. Don't these concern you? Please reread Bushie's OP and RC 's repilies....and some of mine. There is no reason to rehash all the vodoo statements.