I decided to switch to HiLo because I now have the chance to play 2D as well as 6D. Knowing my limits, there is no way to learn 40+ new index plays for REKO-F for the 2D game - and keep them segregated in my brain. Having one set of indices will be better for the bettor! While I'm retraining my brain on the 7 (+1 vs 0; on the bright side, I am pleased to find out the hard wired 2 card combinations involving 7 were well ingrained and switching them out not going as fast I thought...) I thought it would be useful to see the TC conversions. Norm's treatment seems most thorough so I built the table below and then dragged down the second table using the excel Floor function. As was I working TC drills it seems to me that the drill rounds fractional TCs as opposed to floor. Can this be changed? If not, for the sake of learning more easily, I'll adopt rounding so my charts match the the drills.

For e.g. Drill has RC 8 with 3 decks gone = TC 3, where as floored table (if I've done it correctly - no guarantee of that!) has that as 2.

Thanks for any advice.

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG