I participated in about 6 forums, 3 are BJ related, two are political in nature and one is a car forum. An AP who participated in the same 3 BJ forums plus the car forum seemed to post shortly after I posted or participated in any of the forums. His postings were never about the OP or related to the thread. It seemed to always be about me. His posts would usually say... " He (me) is a troll, ignore him" (though he never seemed to be able to ignore my posts). Sometimes, he would describe my posts as "nails on a chalkboard".

Some months after such postings did not seem to deter me or other forum members from replying to me, he revealed my name and then started cross posting his own posts about me. He would post on the car forum what he or someone called me on a BJ forum and vice versa.

In exasperation, I posted a summary of the above, indicated that a forum member seemed obsessed with me, did not know where his obsession would lead him, he knew a lot about me and I had purchased a gun (to protect me). I don't know his real name, address or anything about him. I made no threat.

My understanding is that shortly after he read my post, he contacted the car forum owner and demanded I be banned for threatening him, provided selected examples from this forum and others where he, under a different name on BJ forums, had called me a troll or ridiculed me and he convinced that car forum to ban me.

He then contacted and successfully got me banned on all BJ forums, two permanently, based solely on the
Fact that a car forum had banned me. What is mind boggling is that ALL BJ forums banned me at the urging of this person based solely on the fact that I was banned on a car forum. None of them saw or read my post on the car forum. None of them have given me an opportunity to look at the evidence or explain. All I said on that short post was that a forum members had become obsessed with me and I had a gun ( in case the forum member followed me from the forum to my home).

I hope Norm would reveal the process of banning me. I hope and invite him to share my "threatening' post" and how he had arrived at the decision to ban me. Was he contacted by this obsessed AP?

I am back on all the forums under a different name, using a different device, email etc., But it's disappointing how a banning decision was made, on a different forum without evaluation of whether the decision was fair.