Hello APs! Here seems the right place to find a lot of experienced APs.
I'd like to form a Big Player team, I plan to split the profit 50/50(or take the loss) with all the spotters/investors, and pay the BP by hourly salary. For instance, 5 spotters each invest 20k to have a 100k total bankroll. After the trip, we have 120k, then each of us receives 4k profit.

However, some spotters/investors are not able to invest 20k. If we split the profit or take the loss according to the percentage amount we invest in the bankroll, would it be fair?
For example, five of us invest in a total of 100k bankroll:
person A invests 40k,
person B invests 25k,
person C invests 20k,
person D invests 10k,
person E invests 5k,
After a disastrous trip, we ended up with 50k bankroll left, then:
person A receives 20k,
person B receives 12.5k,
person C receives 10k,
person D receives 5k,
person E receives 2.5k.
In the above case, assuming our lifestyles are identical, that means no one is having a luxury dinner during the trip. Should we pay the same amount for hotel, gas, meal, and managing cost(CBJN/CVCX), or subtract all the cost from bankroll, then split the remaining by percentage of investment?

I just want to be absolutely fair to everybody in order to have an honest environment within the team. Btw, team leader doesn't take an extra salary for training spotters/BP, or planning the trip. If percentage method is not fair, how to be fair?
I truly appreciate all the valuable knowledge and information, thanks a lot!