So I'm scouting games in Central America and I happened upon this game through a word of mouth. It's in a distant hotel in the boonies with gorgeous cocktail waitresses and a nice clean non-smoking atmosphere.

Rules: 6 deck shoe. 20 dollar minimum. 2000 dollar max. S17. ES10. ENHC, ew. DAS. DoA, Split 4 times.

And then the kicker. Double 3 times. That's right. Double three times. That's a huge player edge, which I promptly found the strategy for.

So anyhow this looks like a goldmine, it helps to know the language out here.

After running some sims and finding the best angles I'm back at the joint and they set the game up for me, it's clear no one plays blackjack at $20 mins out here.

Everything goes swell setting up, were about ready to go, when the dealer takes the cut card and half shoes me. I'm like what, okay, dealer doesn't like me i suppose, so I quickly grab my money off the felt and grab some food. Normal. When I come back they've put the game away and upon returning the shoe to the felt they ask if I'd like a reshuffle. A new dealer is standing by so hell yes I'd like a new shuffle. I start gabbing with the dealer as he breaks the decks down, and oh boy that's a fantastic shuffle track right there too. Quick one pass riffle. The boss takes off to attend elsewhere and I ask my new dealer friend if he'd put that cut card wayyy back to the end of the shoe for me, for luck of course. Sorry friend, house rules to cut into the middle. Are you serious? House rules to cut into the middle. Nice one.

Would anyone even take this up? 3/6 with pretty juicy rules. There's really no hope to wong or back count here as you're clearly the only blackjack player this side of the equator.

Looking forward to opinions.