With the couple threads about team play I was curious to get other experienced people opinion. I am still fairly new to all this (only about 2 years into it) and I have often thought about team play. Mainly with spotters and BP. The thing that holds me back and will be the reason I probably never will is one word. TRUST. I have known some people I find to be very trustworthy and close friends turn out to be thieves and deceitful liars. So needless to say it would always be in the back of my mind "are they being fully honest about thier wins and losses? Did he stick a couple blacks in his back pocket?". Sadly they 2-3 people I would/can trust with every dollar I have don't have much interest in AP play. They could learn it but they wouldn't be very interested so therefore would be hard for them to learn and train as thier interest level is minimual.
Just wanted to get others experience on team play, different types of teams they were on, what was the demise of the team.
Just guessing with out doing the numbers becasue it is pointless to me, I could imagine you can generate much more EV with a 3-4 person team, less back offs if done right.
What are yalls thoughts?