Hello all,

First things first. My apologies if I posted in the wrong section. I am a NEWBIE to this forum thing and Blackjack lol. Anyway, I am currently deployed and took in interest in Blackjack. I be playing with co-workers all the time. I just know the basics: hit, stand, and split. I have been doing really good and winning a lot of FAKE money lol They seem to think I am lucky. Hey, maybe that's true.....or, I just don't know what I'm doing and be making the right calls at the right time It got me thinking about really learning how to play Blackjack and be good at it. I even started playing Blackjack by myself, waiting for work to do. I started reading online about blackjack and been to a lot of different websites(some I like more than others) and download some ebooks. I started researching everything from the basics to card counting to hitting/standing/splitting certain numbers. Of course, I came across the story of the M.I.T students. NOW THAT was tight and seem pretty fun lol For the record, I'm not trying to "Put a team together." I just thought it was a pretty cool story. Anywho, glad to be a part of the forum. Looking forward to reading every post on here and broadening my knowledge in the game of Blackjack. Again, my apologies if I posted in the wrong section.

v/r,

Twisted Innovator