See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: True Count Betting Deviations

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

True Count Betting Deviations

Using Standard HiLo System

I Am a beginner to counting cards and have a couple questions regarding true count deviations. Are there any specific guidelines of what to bet according to true count? I have been reading alot about maxing out your bet at a true count of +4. Are there any guidelines to betting chip units on the true count? I guess what I'm asking is, should I be increasing my bets from table minimum to something like 4 chip units at a time because the true count is plus 2? For example I'm at a $5 table betting minmum the whole time until the true count reaches 2 or above. Then increasing my bet from $5 to lets say $20 on a true count of plus 2. Or should I be waiting until the true count is plus 4 and maxing my bet? I'm really not sure how to deviate my bets and would really appreciate some insight and knowledge from some experienced players.

My Final question is, once I have a True Count of plus 4. Should I be playing 2 or more hands at a time? When is it the right time to play more hands according to the true count? Should I ever play more then 2 hands at a time? I have read playing 2 or more hands at a time decreases variance. Which makes sense to me because, by you playing 2 hands or even 3 hands at a time, its giving you more of a chance to catch the Bjs and faces instead of the dealer. Or am I wrong? Please help!
    Last edited by TeeFleek; 04-03-2017 at 02:38 AM.