I'm at my regular store and the guy next to me has a freebet coupon, for $15. He puts it in the circle to play it, and then decides to put 4 red chips on top of it for a total bet of $35. He's dealt a pair aces, puts up $35 more to split them. At this point he has a total of $55 in chips and a $15 freebet coupon in play. Dealer busts and announces that he'll just pay 2 stacks of $35 on the 2nd Ace. He does this, then takes the freebet coupon AND the $20 on top of it. So basically he paid the player $70 and took $20 away. Neither the dealer nor the player noticed that this was wrong, so I spoke up and said something about it. I tried telling him that he was supposed to take the coupon away, but not the chips on top of it. Both the player and the dealer were like "no that's right... Wait... Yea that's right". So I was like, oh well, and business continued as usual. Floor was never called over and never came over.

Do you all usually speak up when the dealer makes a mistake against someone else? Ever have everyone except for you accept the mistake?