I have decided if i really want to have a chance of logging over a thousand hours at the table each year playing two hands of mid black, im going to have to go through the team route. The reason for posting this, is to hope to get suggestions on how I can keep my spotters happy. I really want to pay each team member well so they work hard for me and so I can trust them they're giving me their best and keeping the count as accurately as possible. Lets say If Im betting 2x400 and play some really high SCORE games in the 100s, how should I work out the payment plan? My plan is to just have spotters with no knowledge of blackjack whatsoever. I want to keep it as simple as possible for them. They wont know any basic strategy or count deviations, etc. I will strictly create a team full of spotters that are just there to keep the count and signal me in. Eventually I hope to have another big player come on board, but for now I just want to create a team of about 5-10 spotters.

Should I just offer a percentage of the daily win? I plan on having about a 150k bankroll. I cant really pay each team member a high hourly rate since their are 10 of them and I want to make sure they get much more than 25 an hour at least to keep everyone happy especially since they will start seeing how much im making and i dont want them to get jealous. I think a better way is to offer a percentage of the win to each member, but the question is, how much, since all they're doing is spotting for me and it would actually add up to a lot if there's 10 of them each getting a percentage.

This thread is mainly to see if I can get any help/suggestions on how to pay my players. Thanks in advance.