I play at my local store 1-2 times/week and I'd very much like to remain welcome there. So far I haven't felt any heat at all but I admit I'm worried. The game I play is: 6D, H17, DAS, Sr, $25 min, 75-80% pen. I play HiLo with about 40 risk averse indices. I play rated. I currently spread from 25 to 300 and Wong in at +1.5, Wong out at <0. I don't jump bets in my ramp but I will increase a bet after a loss or decrease a bet after a win if the count calls for it. Very occasionally, I have to walk around for 60 minutes before I find an open seat at a table with a favorable count (making me feel very conspicuous).

I do the following things to look more like a ploppy. I usually come after work still wearing my tie. I tip when I leave if I've won money. I talk with the dealer and occasionally the other players. I show emotion after wins and losses. I slap my hand on the table when dealt my second card after an Ace to use my mojo to make it a 10. I struggle and delay slightly before taking insurance or making close plays. I never split tens. If my last bet in a shoe is a big bet, I usually leave (although if I'm losing I'll often move to a new pit to play some more). My opening bet is usually $50 and then I'll drop to $25 unless the count jumps to 2. When back-counting, I try to show interest in other things (craps table, basketball game, etc.). I use bathroom breaks and phone calls to avoid negative counts when practical. I try to come on different days of the week.

Questions:
1) Am I being overly paranoid? At my low stakes, do they really care? Maybe I'm fine just as I am.
2) Should I decrease my spread but increase my minimum bet (i.e. spread 1-3 or 1-4 with $100 minimum Wonging in at +2). The lower spread would be less obvious but I'd spend even more time back-counting.
3) Should I play more off the top of the shoe and stick through negative counts (things I rarely do)?
4) Should I not give them my player's card (though they have my picture and ID already)?
5) Should I vary my bets more conservatively (only increase after a win and only decrease after a loss?)
6) Any other suggestions?

Thanks!