Thread: Is this game a waste of time using the play all approach?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Is this game a waste of time using the play all approach?

When I talk my trip to Las Vegas I usually play the game 2D H17, DAS, RSA with 75% cut off. I use the play all approach so they won't think that I am a card counter. I also use the true count version of KO with 100+ risk adverse indices generated using CVDATA . Counter catch usually uses the Hi-lo count to analyze counters. The bad part is that Hi-lo does not count the 7s. KO counting the 7s are not similar to Hi-lo so by them using Hi-lo to check me it will confuse them. This way they will only compare my skill to a basic strategy player.

From simulating the game using CVCX it is possible to get a SCORE higher than 50 with the play all approach with 1-6 bet spread 75% cut off. However, comparing other counts like Halves Full indices with 60-62% penetration the SCORE is under 50 with 1-6 bet spread. The SCORE is over 50 with 1-8 bet spread using the level 2 counts.

For level 1 counts like KO or Hi-lo the SCORE at 60% cut off is under 50 even with 1-8 bet spread. But for KO-full indices (100+) at 62% penetration the SCORE is over 50 with H-lo full indices over SCORE 50 at 62% cut off. KO (100+) indices beating Hi-lo. KO 100+ indices with 3 players the SCORE is little over 50 at 60% cut off. Probably because the penetration increase with more players at the table.

Is playing this game a waste of time? Either in a professional or recreational level?
    Last edited by seriousplayer; 11-26-2015 at 03:47 PM.