Hi, Im new here, have been studying the AP approach for years now and have read many of the books and been a long time lurker of this forum. I will be starting a modest size team within the next year most likely. I have a nice size bankroll for about a 6 player team, Im just wondering about something small. I got all the calculations and expenses figured out and how much I can afford to pay everyone per hour, etc, but what im wondering is about the 'long run' math when running a team. If I have 4 spotters logging 8 hours each per day, is it safe to say our team just logged 32 hours into the long run? In CVCX you can put how many hours you logged, such as 1300 hours per year you will yield $600,000, etc. Is it safe to assume if each spotter logs 8 hours each that 32 hours have been attributed to the long run or does it not work that way? Will it only count as 8 hours? Does having 4 spotters logging 8 hours each only reduce the rounds played and lowers N0? Isnt that the same thing as logging 32 hours then? A little confused, hopefully someone can clear all this up.