Hello all,

I just joined the forum but have been reading off and on the last several months. I come from the poker world so not new to the math of the game. I stick to Hi Low for the time being and use CVC software for learning. Here is my dilemma

I read that bad play by other players won't affect your EV too much and wanted to know if this is true or not. Second as I have only have logged 50 hours to date I wanted to know from the experienced guys what is your limit on how many players you will sit with at a table.

Also, there were times where I had a significant bet out and saw the player next to me make a horrible play multiple times and a few spots costing me max spread bets because he made a wrong stand or hit. How would you suggest I deal with this in the future.

A. I contemplated guaranteeing his win when I had max bet out and he was betting 1 unit because he was making an incorrect play. But I didn't end up doing it because I thought it would draw heat from the PB.

B. Or do you just leave if it becomes a constant issue where he makes mistakes almost as second nature?

In poker its never best to berate the fish when they suckout on you because you know over time it will come back with interest. But I find myself annoyed with some of the regs who play in my store where the tables are limited to be HU.

Thoughts on how you guys deal with this or do you simply just go home and wait for better game selection?