This post may may overlap with some previous posts about our individual blackjack stories but I am curious to know how many are currently or have in the past played strictly on reprehensible bankroll and how it went? How you felt emotionally, and if you were detached from the money as IT SHOULD BE if we are TRUELY playing on a replenishable bankroll and acting accordingly and not being concerned about temporary downswings. I'm in such a situation and I am thinking of either red chipping it with coupons and only playing a games heads up; essentially being very picky about when I play and slowly build over a very long period of time. Or to just play at a higher betting level and play to a 30-40K bank as I have already done for 100 hours; overbetting essentially. Some background, I'm going back to school and so additional sources of income and hours committed may be reduced. Third option is just to practice at home to stay sharp and only play in other cities with better rules when opportunities allow; I currently play a H17 No Surrending Double Deck mediocre to bad pen game at my local. Your opinions are very appreciated.

Wino.