I was playing a nice heads up game yesterday with a counter friendly dealer. Some dickwad came up behind me, standing there like a vulture fir a couple of shoes. I asked him if he was playing, and if not, would he kindly buzz off. Petzel head just stood there with a blank look on his face.

It had to be clear to this putz that I'm counting - so - what does this schlemiel do? The schmendrick hops in at a positive count and pounds 2 hands at 50. Least thimble dick could have done was to put down a proper spread. I made a subtle comment to him, as is my want to do, but the schmuck didn't get the message, or rather, didn't want to, instead, spreading to 3x125 (5 times min) I had significantly more on the table. Shithead was eating up great cards with a low spread.

Anyways, peckerhead had totally pissed me off - clearly having no clue. Notwithstanding his total lack of index play, his manner mirrored that of swine dining in the pigpen. Shoe ending, I coloured up, subtly mentioning that i didn't want to play with this asshole. Funny thing was - he got up as well.

Question, even with shithead totally ignoring AP protocol, should I have left in a positive shoe - and for that matter, could I have been more assertive in my subtle comments?

Tongue in cheek post.