I am toying with the idea of how I want to implement a Gambling Bankroll to play along side my AP Bankroll. My main idea for this is to use this "gambling bank" on side bets, insurance bets (When count) does not call for it, on CSM tables, etc. This is in part to start building up more cover and quite honestly to have a bit more fun at the table. The other day I tested out playing $1.00 side bet for every player at the table. It was great fun as everyone paid more attention to the $1.00 side bets than the actual hands. Anyway with a small bankroll for "entertainment" I can see how I could play some hunches on insurance, give CSM games some "action" just in case that would help provide longevity and overall just create opportunities to paint the picture of a gambler.

Essentially I just buy in for say $20.00 more and get pink and white. Then start having fun with it. I can imagine all kinds of cover opportunities but I don't plan to track that money from my AP bank. (I know, I know it is all the same in the end) Still, I would rather allocate that money as an entertainment cost rather than anything else... kind of like how I don't count slot play as part of my BJ bank.

All this being said. What are your ideas how this could have positive or negative impacts. (Keeping in mind that this is a separate bank)