As background - Being down to 1 store in my local market certainly has its challenges. June was a difficult month heat wise, as I had immense difficulty in losing. The trend continued in July, winning an additional 6.5 k on 3 outings - a win of approx 21k in 5 weeks. A particular shift manager has taken great interest in my playing style - camped out beside me, clearly interested in my play. Stores in my neck of the woods, don't like to backoff for counting, though they will. They generally prefer some other type of transgression. Now that I think about it, the only (semi) rude backoff I've had occurred at 1 store over my complaints of rude and poor service at the buffet. However, I digress - a couple of sessions ago, said critter walked up to me at the cage window and photographed my cash out - he probably thought I was rat holing, which I was definitely not (that day) being under somewhat intense scrutiny. Last session there, critter called out from the pit desk - what's his color up, as he entered the numbers into his smart phone calculator. To ease things, I'm on a short out of town trip, mixing a bit of business with pleasure.

Delicate subtleties - interested in the not so typical types of heat. Forget about the phones going the eits, or the critter scowl. I miss the friendly days of - hey Freightman, why don't you come back tomorrow and take some more - type of banter, etc., etc.