I'm trying to run some sims of SF21, and I'm having some trouble. I keep getting house advantages at 0 TC of around 2.5%, while the correct number is 1.16% according to the Wizard. I'm also getting very incorrect changes in TC (like 1.5-2% per TC, which is way off).

Here is the Wizard's rule summary:

1. The game is with one, two, or six decks.
  2. Dealer usually hits a soft 17.
  3. Player may double after a split.
  4. Player may resplit to up to four hands, including aces.
  5. Player may hit and double down to split aces.
  6. Player may double on any number of cards.
  7. Player may take late surrender on any number of cards.
  8. Player may surrender half of total bet after doubling, what is called "Double Down Rescue" in Spanish 21.
  9. A player hand totaling 20 or less, consisting of six cards or more, except after doubling, automatically wins.
  10. A player hand of 21 points, consisting of 5 cards or more, except after doubling, pays 2 to 1 instantly.
  11. A player blackjack always wins
  12. A player blackjack in diamonds pays 2 to 1, all other blackjacks pay even money.

I'm trying to sim the 1 deck game. I've made the following adjustments:

1. Resplit Aces
2. Multiple draws after Ace split
3. Dealer peaks on 10 and Ace
4. Late Surrender
5. Double Down Rescue
6. DOA hard and soft
7. DAS
8. Max cards to double: 8
9. BJ pays 10:10
10. BJ Spades pays 10:10 (this should add to the 10:10 base and produce 2:1 for BJs in diamonds, correct?)
11. Tied BJ wins
12. Custom Bonus 1: 5 card 21= variable 2.0 (pays 2 to 1). Bonus enabled
13. Custom Bonus 2: 6 cards unbusted= automatic win. Bonus enabled.
14. Basic strategy modified very slightly for the SF 21 rules (but not using multi-card play differences. I didn't think this would be very material, so I didn't bother trying to create multicard strategies. Would this be more than the 2 tenths of a percent or so I was estimating? I wanted to avoid the hour it would take to create separate tables, and the headache of debugging it when I enter something wrong, and just get ballpark numbers)
15. Counting strategy, Hi Lo.
16. Betting strategy appears to ramp up when I want it to.
17. 1/4 deck estimation playing and betting decisions

Any ideas, or does anyone have a pre-programmed sim for this that works properly?