I'm finally back in the green after the last 5 weeks. This past 5 weeks has been my longest period of humdrum sessions..

win small, lose big OR min bet for 3 shoes, finally get to put some decent $ out and just loss, loss, loss.

In the past 5 weeks I lost close to 480 units. This unit loss number includes costs traveling fees as well.

side note: my travel fees are responsible for 3% of the 480 unit loss.

My biggest session loss was 224 units \14 max bets. This loss came after 3 hours of continuous play on a H17, no surrender, reserved, 6D game. I was able to get back $600 in slot free play, $200 table free play, and I also got a nice steak and lobster dinner for two. These few things helped me mentally, I suppose.

side note: Being that over 1/2 of my 5 week\90 hour consecutive losing streak came in 3 hours of play, it has been a nightmare getting in the hours to make it all try to equal out, well atleast until today.

With that said, my biggest winning session was today. I wonged into a shoe @+2, flat betting 9 units. Was a 6D game close to 5 decks remaining when i got in, 2 other people playing. I kid you not it stayed at +2 until probably 5 cards left until the cut card. The entire shoe went something like split, re-split, double, double, double, dealer bustttt. I ended up gaining 156 units . 1 wong in/out and done.

Being that I was next door to a store with the very similar rules I ventured off over there.

I was in there for about 10 minutes before getting into a game. When I finally sat down I played 8 rounds, won 41 units before wonging out and left.

So today I was in two stores for a total of close to 45 minutes and recovered a little less than half of my losses over a 90 hour losing period. I spent about 12 minutes driving total and did not tip even $1 being I was playing unrated and will probably not be returning to these stores for some time.

It is amazing to me (although it shouldn't be, being I trust the math) that I legit gained 90 hours losings back over 3 sessions. 2 of the sessions were less than 15 minutes each, that is back counting time included. The other was a heads up 5 hour camp session during the race where I was able to gain more than my hourly EV, which hasn't been happening often.

Again, in 3 hours I lost 1/2 of the 90 hour losings, which was about 225 units. On the other hand; I won a little less than 1/2 of my 90 hours of losings back in less than 45 minutes of play.

I'm assuming it is not unusual and instead is just part of sd considering in a shoe game one is prone to +/- fluctuation in br quite frequently being that big true counts last a lot longer in 6D than in 1 or 2 D game.
I Hope this will inspire anyone currently experiencing a losing streak to keep digging the hours out..