See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Intermediate struggles, A,7 vs 10

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I could explain how to have perfect play on this hand if you are tracking middle cards and factoring in keycards (2,3) using my count in a manner that Ray Charles would have been able to see it but unless you are doing that, it's doubtful that I could be any help on this thread. Basically, if you have a sufficient surplus of {6-9} and deficit (2,3) you are going to Stand. These are the two factors that are going to push you in the direction to stand, otherwise you always hit. With the {2-5} in even distribution if you have seven or more surplus {6-9} per deck you have crossed the line to stand. For example, If my count is 16-0-18-11r @2.25 decks remaining and I think I've seen more (2,3) go into the discard than (4,5) within the {2-5} grouping I am going to stand. It's all about the ratio of {6-9} to other groupings.
    Last edited by Tarzan; 06-06-2015 at 02:18 PM.