I was going to post this in the BR/ROR thread but I figured that this might be a topic worth considering on its own.

I would like to ask the fine players of BTF how they incorporate kelly, if they do at all, into their game as well as making this an open thread about the Kelly Criterion.

My spread was actually decided a bit arbitrarily, with some inspiration from a spread found in a book, and happened to closely match a full kelly.

I know that technically you can never lose your bankroll kelly betting (or in any proportional betting scheme). However, I'm curious about what your risk of ruin looks like if you set your ramp using kelly (3/4, 1/2 and 1/4 would also be worth a look) and rounded or floored to the closes $5 increment and played that set scheme without any re-adjustments during wins and losses. Any kind of rules are ok as long as you state them, but I would prefer 6D H17 DAS double any 2 with at least 75% pen. Let me know if any other information is needed to answer the question.