Hi guys, I wanted to let you know about a new blackjack app that I made for iOS called "Blackjack X." It has a bunch of features for enthusiasts which I think a lot of you might be interested in:

- First, the big one, it displays EVs for each action as you're playing. (There'a a screen shot of this in the App Store.) To my knowledge, my app is the only piece of software that will do this, and the numbers are super interesting, or at least I think so.
- It also has a "hand analyzer" where you can quickly type in a hand and see EVs for all the possible actions. You can also specify a high-low count so you can see the EVs for that hand vs. a given count.
- I have calculated basic strategy for 6700+ rule variations (which took over 12 hours of cloud computing time) and include that database with the app, so you can change the rules in the app and immediately see the correct basic strategy for that rule set (and export it via email or print it from your device, if you want).
- It has a bunch of other features related to learning basic strategy which I assume would be less interesting to anyone in this forum, although I think it makes the app good for people you might know who aren't blackjack experts (e.g., a "training mode" which alerts you when you make a decision that isn't basic strategy and lets you cancel).

Let me know if you have any questions or feedback about the app. I would be happy to discuss!