Hey Norm!

Let's assume the 6 lines below are an excerpt of an advanced betting table in CVData or CVBJ for a given TC.

1 won 2
1 lost 1
2 won 2x2
2 lost 2x1
4 won 4
4 lost 2x2

Let's imagine I just bet 2 units. If I lost, I spread to 2 hands of 1 unit. Now if I push, CVBJ tells me to make 1 bet of 2 units instead of repeating my 2x1 bet. Since I assume CVData does the same, that's not exactly the behavior I would expect. Is that a way to change that?

Now, let's imagine I bet 2 units and won. I spread to 2 hands of 2 units (total of 4). If I win, according to the bet ramp, I have to drop one hand and bet 4 units on 1 hand. However, I want to parlay my bets and bet the 2 hands of 4 units I have on the table. In order to do so, I should change the fifth line above to

4 won 2x4

BUT I don't want to do that because, for instance, another portion of the table may tell me to decrease my bet to 4 units after losing a 8-unit bet and I DON'T want to spread to 2 hands of 4 units in the case I win this 4-unit single-hand bet; I just want to bet 1 hand of 4 units!

I guess the my main problem is to understand when CVData and CVBJ distinguish between a 2x2-unit bet from a 4-unit bet (or 3x3 from 9, etc...) and when it does not.

I know this is confusing, so I am sorry if I didn't make myself clear.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best!