Thread: question on wonging sims w/ cvdata

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

question on wonging sims w/ cvdata

Greetings All! Happy to post my first question. I'm trying to run sims somewhat like those of chap. 13 in "Blackjack Attack" by Don Schlesinger, i.e. white rabbit etc. I attached a screenshot. My question is this: when I have "start play" set to TC => 2, "stop play" set to TC =< 1 and "stop observing" to =< -1 and both "enter shoe multiple times" and "force shuffle on exit" checked, will the sim ONLY exit and shuffle after the stop observing value is reached? I'm worried that it also shuffles when the "stop play" value is reached as well. Any help anyone can provide is much appreciated. Also when I run these sims, I get win rates significantly less than what is indicated in the chap. 13 charts and I don't think it is b/c my parameters are slightly different (e.g. stop observing =< 2 at deck 6). The sim params are 8D, 6.5/8, S17, DAS, NS, w/ hi-lo count. When I run the sim w/ only "basic" wonging like chapter 10 in Don's book, the win rates match the book's chap. 10 values pretty closely.
    Regards, Davis
    Attached Files Attached Files