See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: "Extreme Progression" Math?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Gale View Post
    OK you guys, I get it anyway and will abandon this thread now.

I do not want to reveal where this site is just in case it is a mistake on the part of the site operators that they are allowing such a huge progression spread. It is a site not denominated in US Dollars but it is pretty easy to get funds in and out of it anyway if you know how to do it.

If anyone wants to know where it is send me a private message here with your email and I will consider emailing you the info privately but only for those willing to take it seriously.

For whatever it is worth to you guys, I have been playing this site casually just a few hours so far and over all I am winning about $100 now starting only with $50 and using the sub-penny starting bet.

I have never risked more than about $25 on any one bet so far (.25¢ .5¢ 1¢ 2¢ 4¢ 8¢ 16¢ 32¢ 64¢ $1.50 $3 $6 $12 $24 progression has not failed yet).

Yeah may be it won't last but so far so good. But if I ever hit the wall on this site I will let you guys know, fingers crossed, ha ha.
    There is only one truth my friend and math is not some people getting together and agreeing on a consciences. 1+1 will always equal two and unless you accept the truth as reality you will miserably fail and wish you listened to everyone here.
    Last edited by Dtb239; 02-01-2014 at 11:41 PM.