man, with all the 3 buck turmoil, the disadvantage section is in desperate need.

lets take a run at comparing and contrasting voodoo-progression players with AP-counter players:

for this discussion, assume the voodooist is a positive progression guy ie only bets up when winning and flat bets if losing--no martingale nor chasing losses.

i will start with a few and see if you can add THOUGHTFUL comparisons (i promise to do the internet equivalent of a knuckle-rap for anyone who does not recognize they are in a DISADVANTAGE site and are rude with comments like "stop gambling" or "get a good counting book and practice" or "you cant win" or "troll" or whatever. i WILL call you out for the attention-seeking fake you are--if you act like you are somehow violated by "noise" you will be held to account---you dont like this thread? stop reading now. if you post you are a sicko.

ok: 1) progression guys have smaller bankroll needs
2) progression guys only bet higher when winning while AP bets higher when at advantage, even if he is experiencing steep losses.
3) when both are at a table that, unknown to both, is destined to pay the players all day long, the AP will make some good money and leave or be asked to leave and the progression guy might stay for hours.
4)at the table described in number 3, the AP may spread 8 or so, the progression guy? sometimes the sky is the limit. (or the sign posted on the table)

there are a lot more, some make AP look more favorable, some make voodoo look tempting and some, neither--just true observations--what do you got?