So I'm using Hi-Lo/Hi-Opt 1 at the store. And this floor guy has been on me lately. Takes me aside and says that I am using chips as a device and I could be arrested, so I need to stop moving my chips when the Aces and 10s come out. This is total BS, I know, because they may as well arrest me for using my brain as a device. Anyway, I say sure I won't move my chips. Obviously 2 things...No, I am not moving my chips when 10s come out (yes on the aces), and yes, I'm way too obvious, I am WELL aware of that. So I go back my seat and use hi-lo, no chips flying around. And I am guessing that this confused the moron floor person; I am guessing that he thought I needed chips to count cards. So not much time goes by and the shfit manager comes, at the behest of the whiny floor person, who has it out for me (not paranoid--I've gotten heat from him before, and in return, I've filled out comment cards about him, commenting on his wife, which he subtely brought up later--so we are at each other...and I know, not a good idea, don't want or need advice on this, just want to give you a little context). Shift manager asks to speak with me after the hand is over. He tells me that I know what you're doing (never mentions exactly what we're talking about), and no more doing it on his shift or I will get kicked out.Now the kicker is I have exposed as an advantage player previously. This shift manager knew before today. This is my first back off. Nothing out of the ordinary regarding my bet spread or anything like that. What I'd like is some general advice. I am thinking maybe I can go back on that shift and completely avoid this floorperson, the 'rat', and perhaps the shift manager will continue turning a blind eye. Or maybe appear on his shift but make sure not to use hi-opt 1/hi-lo until I can master doing it without any crutches like chips--but still count and spread, and not have to worry. Or is it absolutely necessary that I completely avoid the shift manager? I am friends with a dealer. He says the issue is the obviousness, it cant go unchecked. And when a prissy floor guy calls to complain about it, he's gonna take action. I would like to open up the floor to those with experience, rather than opinion and casual observation like this dealer has. Please, what do you think?