Hello everyone,

I wanted to finally introduce myself but first....

For several years I would call a hidden number of important forums on blackjack, I really like the theme and even more love to play, I'm sorry that Blackjack Info Forum were closed , special thanks to Ken Smith for doing such an amazing Job, and thanks to Norm for continue doing it in the future , i wish you all the best ,you are truly an inspiration to me.

Also special thanks to...

Zen Master Flash > I hope that your eye's are much better know , loved your Sarcastic remarks learn from you allot over the year's.
Tthree > You are truly a mentor on your field and i take your post very seriously.

Brh > Learn from your post's and article's allot , thanks for sharing such an amazing information.

Others Like: Solo players , Math Demon, RollingStone , DM21, Ouchez, Big Player, Seriousplayer, Aslan, Mr2Project, KJ, Mr White...

Again Thanks

A Little About me:

I am a part time player, play around 10 times in a year mostly in Europe , I have a B.A in Computer Eng,
I am using the TKO method with COB betting Strategy to get the maxim out of the KO based system.
I am Playing only 6D game, and i remember by heart all the changes in the index play based on the number of deck been played in a half deck resolution.

My index play are based on Wong Professional blackjack p.82 Table 29 lose all to Natural S17 + Early Surrender Index
I have used the RC to TC conversion Excel chart published on BlackJackInfo by assume_R , (Aslan Probably Remember).

I know that some of you , ( Seriousplayer, Aslan, Mr2Project ), are using the exact same counting system, but the index are based on Norm Study on REKO-T in blackjack attack Second edition volume 1.

Which is better ?? Did someone Sim's it already....

I hope to share with you more information on the future and i consider all of you as my friend.

To Flash (I hope he is reading it...) > I am not moving to Zen Count LOL.....