Thread: ReKO Kid: Maximum no-suspicion spread?

ReKO Kid

ReKO Kid: Maximum no-suspicion spread?

Just wondering what kind of spread people generally feel arouses little or no suspicion. I'm looking for a break-even, comp-earning-only spread for my favorite Vegas Strip joint's 6D S17 DA2 DAS SpA3 LS game, and 2D S17 DA2 DAS SpA1 NS game.

I use true-counted KO Preferred, $50 base unit. I'd like to play "undetected" for about four hours/day and earn comps. I can comfortably rat-hole $50/hr with no problem. I do use all indices, but I try to stand 16 in low counts occasionally and insure a blackjack in a low count occasionally. I do not ever split 10s.

I tend to bet rainbows and try to be all over the map, jumping from one to two hands in all counts. I'd like to go 1:3 for the 2D game and 1:5 for the 6D -- think this would pose any problem?

Greasy John

Greasy John: Re: Maximum no-suspicion spread?

> Just wondering what kind of spread people generally
    > feel arouses little or no suspicion. I'm looking for a
    > break-even, comp-earning-only spread for my favorite
    > Vegas Strip joint's 6D S17 DA2 DAS SpA3 LS game, and
    > 2D S17 DA2 DAS SpA1 NS game.

> I use true-counted KO Preferred, $50 base unit. I'd
    > like to play "undetected" for about four
    > hours/day and earn comps. I can comfortably rat-hole
    > $50/hr with no problem. I do use all indices, but I
    > try to stand 16 in low counts occasionally and insure
    > a blackjack in a low count occasionally. I do not ever
    > split 10s.

> I tend to bet rainbows and try to be all over the map,
    > jumping from one to two hands in all counts. I'd like
    > to go 1:3 for the 2D game and 1:5 for the 6D -- think
    > this would pose any problem?

Your spread and play is conservative and therefore should give you longevity. Good play for a place where you don't want to rock the boat.

GJ

Daily Dubble

Daily Dubble: Re: Maximum no-suspicion spread?

> I tend to bet rainbows and try to be all over the map,
    > jumping from one to two hands in all counts. I'd like
    > to go 1:3 for the 2D game and 1:5 for the 6D -- think
    > this would pose any problem?

I recommend not spreading to two hands, ever, on the 2D games. Either play one hand or two, but not both. The Pit and EITS tend to keep a watchful eye when a player jumps back and forth. That is more attention than you want for this strategy.

ReKO Kid

ReKO Kid: Re: Maximum no-suspicion spread?

Thanks for the advice re: two hands. I was beginning to think that myself. I'll just play one, I don't have the bankroll for two hands at double table minimum. Thx!

lllulllzzz

lllulllzzz: Re: Maximum no-suspicion spread?

I was calculating same stuff and decided that
    DD: 1-3 or occasionally 1-4 is aceeptable with incremental increase only by 1unit and no increase/decrease after loss/win.
    For shoe game, I came up with 1-6unit for break-even game. Assuming there will be some playing errors and am playing camo playing strategy

[email protected]: Re: Maximum no-suspicion spread?

To break even you should only need 1-3 for 6 decks and 1-2 for 2 decks. This is without any cover bets.