Thread: Two hands bet strategy simulation for REKO count in single deck.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Two hands bet strategy simulation for REKO count in single deck.

I did a simulation in CVDATA for Single Deck game (H17, NDAS, DA2) with 50% penetration three players at the table. The simulation is set to play two hands at the RC of greater than or equal to +1 and one hand when it is less than 1. It give me Initial Bet Advantage of 1.265%. I use the +2 REKO playing strategy for single deck game. I want to ask if this data actually make sense or accurate? What I don't understand is why is the IBA so high for 50% penetration in the single deck game with a 1-4 bet spread.

I've configure the minimum size of the unit is $2 in betting strategies. I've attached the simulation below.

Any serious feedback will be appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Banned or Suspended

Any (bona fide) A P will tell you that the surest route to being 86'd,
    (even betting minimally), is to bet 2 spots ONLY at an advantage.

It only feels like it is a concern at higher stakes.It is really true that even low stake games are watched like that.??I am totally unaware of that.