Thread: brighten: thanks norm!

brighten

brighten: thanks norm!

I lost my CD for my cvdata and cvcx, norm sent the new one to me right way without any addiiontal charge. Great job!

Also thanks for the new update, which has spanish 21 index generator. Now the major thing I expect from your product is the spanish 21 with redoubling. There is very little defferennce with redoubling cap, so most of us would not mind if you just release a version with redoubling feature and no cap on DDD.

thanks

Norm Wattenberger

Norm Wattenberger: CVData Spanish 21 Redouble rule

OK, OK.

New update available with SP21 redouble. You can cap the max units bet. Strategy files added in the Mike Shackleford folder for redoubling and a new SP21 Redouble Template has been added. There is no charge for this update.

Oh and thanks for the note.

brighten

brighten: Re: CVData Spanish 21 Redouble rule

> OK, OK.

> New update available with SP21 redouble. You can cap
    > the max units bet. Strategy files added in the Mike
    > Shackleford folder for redoubling and a new SP21
    > Redouble Template has been added. There is no charge
    > for this update.

> Oh and thanks for the note.

Thanks a lot norm for all the excellent job.

One quick question: how to generate the index for these redoubling play? In CV Index, the DD index for player's card total starts from 7. Say if a player got dealt 2+3, I want to find out the index to double if dealer shows a 4,5 or 6. Walker'books has these index, I want to verify these , maybe design my own counting system based on the updated CVDATA.

thanks a lot!

thanks

Norm Wattenberger

Norm Wattenberger: Re: CVData Spanish 21 Redouble rule

Redouble indexes really bother me. The capping rule has a radical effect on redouble. In fact, if you use the redouble BS and can't redouble, you throw out all your advantage. You would need different indexes depending on how many redoubles were allowed with the current bet. I can't think of a rational way to support this.