Thread: Musashi7: Is BJ Dead Now?

Musashi7

Musashi7: Is BJ Dead Now?

OK, It's been awile since I played the game consistently (stopped playing in 95'). I've spent the past two weeks trying to read everything I could about what I've missed the past 13 years. I'm surprised to see how bad the game conditions have gotten!!!

My main question is...are there any 2-deck games with decent penetration left in Vegas to be played? I'm looking at a small bank to start ($4,000) spreading bets from $5 to $40 (depending on multiple hands/conditions/etc.) playing a 2-level balanced count.

Am I better trying to jump into games with backcounting?

Wondering how bad it really is now,
    Musashi

JohnDoe

JohnDoe: Re: Is BJ Dead Now?

I'd be surprised if you lasted very long spreading 1-8 on a DD game.

> My main question is...are there any 2-deck games with
    > decent penetration left in Vegas to be played? I'm
    > looking at a small bank to start ($4,000) spreading
    > bets from $5 to $40 (depending on multiple
    > hands/conditions/etc.) playing a 2-level balanced
    > count.

> Am I better trying to jump into games with
    > backcounting?

> Wondering how bad it really is now,
    > Musashi

Mike H

Mike H: Re: Is BJ Dead Now?

How about the single deck games downtown... should be able to spread $10 to $35 as long as you're casual about it. I haven't been in a while though so maybe someone else can chime in.

jblaze

jblaze: Re: Is BJ Dead Now?

I'd be wary of single deck games. I haven't played them in a long time, but the pen is typically horrible.

Vegas is a great spot for double deck games if you have the BR for $100 mins.

> How about the single deck games downtown... should be
    > able to spread $10 to $35 as long as you're casual
    > about it. I haven't been in a while though so maybe
    > someone else can chime in.